Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tribute to Serena.


Dear regardless-of-whatever-had-happened, How tired I have become now but yet I could still feel a new cycle rolling in. This piece of hope or whatever you might call it, has already picture an ending, I see right before anything, but there is no escape, I still have to go down this road. Sometimes, it’s not always about love, especially falling in one or falling out of it, as I might come to my senses once in a while, and as I have been breathing this same air, over and over again. When I love, I really do. When I don’t, I really won’t. But regardless-of-whatever-had-happened, shouldn’t I be stronger by now? Shouldn’t I be so much wiser? How come I feel like a fool, each day that’s coming in…Why am I still a girl, still lost, still searching. Everything feels out of place. My mind isn’t where it’s supposed to be. My heart isn’t feeling right. My hands aren’t writing. Regardless-of-whatever-had-happened, I’m looking at my legs now, I don’t feel like they’re mine. Every single lines, is a joke. I read a news headline, the other day, I laughed, thinking of a joke. I tell people, “We end up being alone”, to each one of them, as a warning, one that me myself can’t accept. I am still scared until now, regardless-of-whatever-had-happened. Ahh him who blocked it with dark clouds, painting it like he just didn’t care, one that is forgiven and then forgotten, is one to blame? I’m over that question but it keeps popping out. I seriously need something to blame. I need it so badly, or else I might just slit this wrist. To fall or not to fall, in love and everything else in life. So regardless-of-whatever-had-happened, let’s see what will happen. TrueI

No comments:

Post a Comment