Wednesday, July 28, 2010

From a writer. She was a writer.

Yes maybe I don’t understand. You are right, but if you keep on feeling and behaving this way, you are beyond help. Even I can’t help you, I’m sorry, I don’t have all the answers, remember I’m lost too. Sorry you had to be sober experiencing him losing his mind like that, I know it hurts and it’s scary, but that’s the truth. The fundamental of this is we all know that he loves you. Yeah I know it’s a big deal to you, I am here to face it with you. This thing is in you. You have got to chill. I see this in you. Everytime we speak on something, I know your mind lingers thinking about him. Darling, you have got to chill. You can’t rush yourself to keep discovering about his feelings towards you. he doesn’t have to tell it straight to your face that he loves you. You yourself could feel the connection to him. And you can’t be selfish to that extend. I know you want him, but you can’t have him, at the moment . We never knew if one day he would realize how much you mean to him, and decided to be with you. But in the mean time, if you choose to depress yourself over him, then you get it darling, you are depressed. Slowly, it would drive him away. We don’t want that, right? Be strong. Enjoy his company and be kind and nice to each other. You said you don’t want to jump into a relationship, even if he’s single, then why are you anxious right now. Darling, he’s not going anywhere, because you’re his close friend, and you guys shared something together. Dontcrash down. Good good. Ey no one has to hate anyone. The two of you have grown so much closer than before. I think no matter what each of you do later in the future, even though it’s hurting the other person, but the two of you could never hate each other. That’s just the way it is. Let the connection grow stronger from time to time, naturally, you or him in no need to rush things and jump into a decision. Like I said, you deserve time to be happy and chill with him, and same goes to you. It is wrong to be in the line of someone else’s boyfriend, but too bad, that’s life as we all know it. It’s inevitable. So yeah go be happy ! I’m always at your side, making you understand better. You’re in the early stage of singlehood, enjoy and cherish what you have while you can. Because in the middle of the journey (later), there will be time where you will fall and crash and burn…but no worries as I will be there with you too =) and if you’re lucky, you don’t even have to go through it =) Btw, you and him, both are in each other’s mind, that’s gotta be wonderful =) see told ya! It’ll be all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment