Saturday, August 6, 2011

Nota abadi dari kawan guli.



Thank you for remembering our conversations.
Thank you for crying on behalf of me that night.
Thank you for those pretty necklaces.
Thank you for getting me a slice of bread.
Thank you for letting me use the towel.
Thank you for introducing me to Cery.
Thank you for repeating Cold Water.
Thank you for the colorful socks.
Thank you for sending me to the train station.
Thank you for lending me some money.
Thank you for the humor.
Thank you for the birthday card.
Thank you for covering me up.
Thank you for not letting me clean your house.
Thank you for offering me to stay.
Thank you for the water in the fridge.
Thank you for picking me up at Gombak.
Thank you for the pink hair pin.

All I had ever done was not sending you to the clinic and told you to fight for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment