Saturday, August 6, 2011

I found some friends frm the other side they are known as my marble friends.

Skinny Jeans.
Braless.
Baggy t-shirts.
Long messy hair. Painting nails.


“You're always on time. This shall be your second home”
“Aku suka rumah ini”
“Why are you here?”
“You're alone if I’m not here”
"Aku takut kau boring"
"I rather not be anywhere out there"
"Sebab itu aku boleh hidup dgn kau"

That Ikea table.
Damien Rice, Mr. Brightside. And the other two strangers, Jewel and Tiesto.
Those who are dead are not dead.
My only laptop, the tracks are stored in your mind. On the table.


“Ask me to come back”
“How do I know when it's time? How does it feel. Are u worried u would get lost?”
“Maybe. Just keep asking me to come back”
“So you really in relief?
“Most of the times. But ask me to come back”
"Come back. Come Back"
"Are you OK?"
"Aku OK. I am back"

RM 100.
Taugeh, his arrival.
Our girl's boxer and my house key.
My excitement, our patience waits.


"Bagi. Cepat sikit."
"Nah.."
"Jangan la bagi macam ni. Nanti mereka nampak dan tahu. Pakai aku punya dulu"
Her obvious actions. Her commands.
Strawberry tea flavour.
He, him and him.
Caught in action.

“Jangan pergi sana”
“I’ve got to check where she parked"
“Cepat lah nanti dia nampak la”
"Mana? Lif?"
"Over there"
The General. The prebet. And the stairs.

Few cats.
Two litter trays and a couch.
Empty rooms.
A red carpet spot, at the end side of the bed.


“I feel good?”
“Yes. I thought this has always worth the waits?”
“Yeah it is. But I didn’t care.”
"You're my favourite"
"You're my bad friend, Bad, bad friend"

The sound of cups. the glass. the kitchen. the voices.
Friday to Sunday. Friday ends in week end.
His visits. His alchohol. His mixed up feelings. His BMW. his speeches.

“So when are you girls stoping?”
“You’ve asked me thousand times”
“You have not answered”
"Oh Sorry"
“I know I’m just asking. You gotta know that this book wont ends. It will keep to another chapters”, the stories will go on and on. So please. Stop."
The songs. The confusion. The TV. The towels. The cats. The floor. The door.
Those nights. Every night. This night.

“I need to go home now”
“What…now?”
“Yeah, my mom, she's waiting for me”
“Let’s chill for a while first”
“I can’t.”
"My parents are coming. Tomorrow"
“Oh ok. We will have to leave, Now?”
Our lies. Our dirty little secret. Our purposely plan.
“Hey, Im back."
"I know. That was really fast"
The lies. Chasing him. Out.

Two bad friends.
Entered the next door.
Found the meaning of life.
There's more to what's there on the other side.
Trapped in time.

I finally found a favourite friend.
At the other side.
She is known as my marble friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment