Saturday, August 6, 2011

Kepala Lutut Engkau?

'she's a marble master. the marble ball is a squirrel. that rodent's bestie used to be a vampire, when Damien Rice was looking up to his Eskimo friend. the vampire had claimed its green heart to the best friend who was depressed. the two souls were then turned into alphabets in capital letter before grown to be objects. that's why the marble master is also known as rope'

July 26th 2011
7.30am

Guli:
How do I tell my manager that I'm sorry? Do I say 'Hi, sorry I skipped work for d past 7 days and forgot that there is an event today and here's a copy of my resignation letter fyi. TQ'

Tali:
It wud sound more prestige without the word sorry I must say

Guli:
That would be rude my lady.

Tali:
Its all about dignity

Guli :
There is no honor in working anyway

Tali :
It just doesn't fit in your soul

Guli :
Damien rice has eskimo friends and you have marble friends. That is dignity your highness.

Tali :
Jum email damien rice I tink he wud love to know

Guli :
Kau emel damien aku emel meet uncle hussain

Tali :
Kau bawa tigibu ckp ini lah hasil lagu pokok

Guli :
Dan kau emel skali gambar aku ckp 'inilah dia' but in english lah. Ask him to show his eskimo friends plak pastu

Tali :
Masrvelouss. I love your mind.

Guli :
Breathtaking. Likewise my lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment